Prosciutto with Angel Hair
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Prosciutto, the spicy Italian ham, tastes great just by itself, served with melons or figs as a classic first course, or dished up in a creamy cheese sauce over pasta as we've done here. Try it- you'll love it!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (9-ounce) packages refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 pound prosciutto, cut into very thin strips
- 1 (16-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
What To Do:
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting salt; drain. Return pasta to pan, and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add prosciutto and Alfredo sauce; cook until heated. Stir in 1/3 cup cheese and pepper. Pour sauce over pasta; toss well. Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup cheese. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!