The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Here's a one-pan wonder, filled with lots of saucy ,meaty, cheesy goodness. You won't make a mess, but you will make a scrumptious dinner with our recipe for Ravioli Cacciatore.
What You'll Need
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 medium onions, cut in half, then sliced
- 2 medium green bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 (25-ounce) package frozen beef-filled ravioli, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- In a soup pot or deep skillet, bring the spaghetti sauce, water, onions, and bell peppers to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the ravioli; mix well. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the ravioli are tender, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the ravioli. Cover and cook for 1 minute, or until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.