Sausage, Vegetables, and Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This all-in-one dinner recipe is so jam-packed with flavor that you'll be braggin' about this dish to all of your friends. Our Sausage, Vegetables, and Pasta dish has all of the ingredients you need to make for a memorable dinner. The best part is that it only takes about 20 minutes to cook up, so you're not waiting around all evening to get dinner on the table.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons butter or oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 pound fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh mixed vegetables (whatever you have)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 pound sausage, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound pasta, cooked according to package directions
What To Do:
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, saute garlic in the butter or oil, then add the onions, peppers, mushrooms, vegetables, and seasonings.
- Add the sausage, continue to stir until sausage is warmed thoroughly. Stir in half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Remove from heat, serve over pasta with remaining cheese on top.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 727
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40g 62 %
- Saturated Fat 18g 90 %
- Trans Fat 2.1g 0 %
- Protein 29g 58 %
- Cholesterol 93mg 31 %
- Sodium 996mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 60g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!