Shortcut Italian Fisherman's Spaghetti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wow! It almost takes longer to say this one than it does to make it. Well, it doesn't matter, it's so good that nobody will be talking 'cause their mouths will be full (and their smiles plentiful)!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 (26 to 28 ounce each) jars spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups sliced zucchini (about 1 medium-sized)
- 1 pound uncooked fresh (or thawed frozen) medium-sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
In a large saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium-high heat; cook onion and garlic until tender.
Add spaghetti sauce and zucchini. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Add shrimp and imitation crabmeat; cover and simmer an additional 8 minutes, or until tender; stir.
Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti to desired doneness; drain and place in a large bowl.
Toss spaghetti with remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and Parmesan cheese. Serve sauce over spaghetti.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 574
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 55 %
- Cholesterol 104mg 35 %
- Sodium 2,230mg 93 %
- Total Carbohydrates 88g 29 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %