Antipasto Stuffed Shells
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This spring salad recipe is gonna make 'em drop their jaws; it's just that cute! By stuffing jumbo-sized pasta shells with a delicious homemade antipasto we've made Antipasto Stuffed Shells worthy of being served at every picnic, potluck, and family get-together.
What You'll Need
- 18 jumbo pasta shells
- 1/4 pound thick sliced deli ham, cut into 1/4-inch chunks
- 1/4 pound thick sliced salami, cut into 1/4-inch chunks
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup seeded and chopped cucumber
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained well
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Cook pasta about 8 minutes, or until al dente, stirring occasionally. Drain and rinse with cold water; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Stuff pasta shells with meat mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
- Stuffed shells are really quite versatile -- try our Lasagna Stuffed Shells for another tasty, extra cheesy, option!
- For more pasta options, try our Slow Cooker Baked Ziti, our Tomato Angel Pasta, or our Mediterranean Ravioli with Feta.
- Serve all of this pasta with our All Wrapped Up Garlic Bread or our Three Cheese Garlic Bread!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 112
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.7g 9 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 328mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.6g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 1.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.