We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's so exciting about our recipe for "Exciting Pasta"? Aside from the yummy creaminess, we think it has to do with our secret ingredient - salsa! It adds a different, yet welcoming, flavor to this dish. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fettuccine noodles
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
What to Do
- Cook noodles in a pot according to package directions; drain and set aside in a bowl. In the same pot, combine butter, salsa, and Parmesan cheese.
- Cook over a low heat, stirring until butter melts; remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and salt. Combine with warm fettuccine and toss. Sprinkle with parsley.
Your favorite kind or size of spaghetti will work, also. Feel free to add broccoli or cooked, chopped chicken or pepperoni to make it a complete meal!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 765
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35g 54 %
- Saturated Fat 20g 101 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 22g 44 %
- Cholesterol 97mg 32 %
- Sodium 1,091mg 45 %
- Total Carbohydrates 91g 30 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.8g 19 %
- Sugars 7.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!