We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you think spaghetti is only good teamed with sauce and meatballs, then you'd better think again!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 cup (8 ounces) Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons salad supreme (see Note)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions (1 small onion)
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper (about 1 large pepper)
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper (about 1 large pepper)
What to Do
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
Place in a large bowl and add remaining ingredients. Mix well and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Salad supreme, also called salad sprinkle, is a spice blend found in the supermarket spice section.