We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Turkey Fettuccine is a light variation of the traditional fettuccine dish. And we're always happy to find a new way to enjoy turkey!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of ground pepper
- 2 cups chopped skinless turkey breast (about 10 ounces)
- 1 (4-ounce) jar or can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine to desired doneness; drain, then place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Stir in the flour and cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Raise heat to medium and gradually stir in the milk and broth. Continue to cook, stirring, until sauce is thickened.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, turkey, and mushrooms and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until turkey is hot.
- Mix in the parsley. Serve the turkey-mushroom mixture over the fettuccine.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 1,010
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 76 %
- Trans Fat 0.8g 0 %
- Protein 82g 164 %
- Cholesterol 207mg 69 %
- Sodium 1,462mg 61 %
- Total Carbohydrates 104g 35 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.0g 24 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!