The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 5 Min
What meal is more classic than spaghetti? We can't think of any and this Weeknight Spaghetti is proof of that! It screams "yummy" in every bite. Don't just take our word for it, give it a try for yourself!
What You'll Need
- 2 (28-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 dozen frozen, cooked Italian-style meatballs, thawed
- 16 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
What to Do
- Stir together first 7 ingredients in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add meatballs; simmer 20 minutes. Serve over spaghetti, and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Easy Butter Chicken
If you like meals that are bursting with flavor, then you're going to love this Indian-inspired dish. Our Easy Butter Chicken is going to excite your taste buds. Every bite is full of creamy, comforting goodness. This is a great change-of-pace chicken dinner!