We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What meal is more classic than spaghetti? We can't think of any and this Weeknight Spaghetti is proof of that! It screams "yummy" in every bite. Don't just take our word for it, give it a try for yourself!
What You'll Need
- 2 (28-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 dozen frozen, cooked Italian-style meatballs, thawed
- 16 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
What to Do
- Stir together first 7 ingredients in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add meatballs; simmer 20 minutes. Serve over spaghetti, and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)