Wintry Beef 'n' Bean Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it's cold outside and you want to serve up some stick-to-your-ribs goodness, throw together this comforting combination of meat, beans, and pasta. With a bowl of this and some warm, crusty bread, you'll be all set to curl up by the fire.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14-1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon browning and seasoning sauce
- 2 (14 to 16 ounces each) cans cannellini beans (white kidney beans), undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/2 pound uncooked elbow pasta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- In a 6-quart soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and garlic and brown 4 to 6 minutes, or until no pink remains in beef.
- Add tomatoes, broth, water, browning and seasoning sauce, beans, parsley, oregano, and pepper; mix well.
- Bring to a boil and add pasta. Cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until pasta is tender. Stir in Parmesan cheese and serve in bowls.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 901
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36g 55 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 55 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 50g 99 %
- Cholesterol 88mg 29 %
- Sodium 820mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 94g 31 %
- Dietary Fiber 14g 57 %
- Sugars 5.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't find any red sauce here! Spaghetti Carbonara is a traditional Italian dish that's made with spaghetti pasta, bacon, and cheese. It's a creamy pasta dish that's kind of addicting. Once you try our easy recipe for spaghetti carbonara, we have a feeling you'll be having it a lot more often.