Ziti with Broccoli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pasta is really popular these days and so is old-fashioned, down-home-taste. Well, here's a simple restaurant version that has it all!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ziti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook ziti until just barely tender; drain pasta, place in a large bowl, and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute garlic until lightly browned, about 1 minute. Combine garlic, broccoli, Parmesan cheese, and heavy cream with ziti; spoon mixture into a large baking dish.
Top with mozzarella cheese and bake, covered, for 20 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
You can cut the "heavy" of the cream by substituting 4 cups half-and-half or 2 cups cream with 2 cups milk for the 4 cups heavy cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The award for most Oscar-worthy snack goes to...Red Carpet Popcorn Crunch! (Hey, just because you weren't invited to the Governor's Ball doesn't mean you can't have some delicious fun!) This recipe is 5-ingredient easy and is perfect for nibbling on while you watch to see who the next big winner will be.