We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wait'll you sink your teeth into the sweet 'n' creamy cranberry filling inside our flaky Cranberry Pockets. This recipe does triple-duty for breakfast, snacking, or dessert, making it a holiday season hero!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (8-ounce) container cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll pie crusts. Cut each pie crust into 4 squares, discarding scraps.
- Combine cream cheese and next 4 ingredients; spread 1/4 cup mixture onto each pastry square, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Moisten edges with water; fold pastry diagonally over filling, pressing edges to seal. Crimp edges with fork. Place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden. Sprinkle pockets with powdered sugar, and serve warm or at room temperature.
Unbaked pockets can be frozen in airtight containers up to 1 month. To serve, bake frozen pockets at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until golden, and then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!