Texas Sticky Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These gooey Texas Sticky Buns go great with a mug of your favorite wash-it-down drink and a stack of napkins. Well, that's only if you don't want anyone catching you licking the extra sticky sauce off your fingers!
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust (see Note)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, combine 3 tablespoons butter, corn syrup, and 1/4 cup brown sugar over low heat, stirring constantly until butter is melted. Immediately pour into bottom of an 8- or 9-inch round cake pan, tilting pan to completely cover its bottom. Immediately arrange pecan halves flat side up over syrup. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in saucepan.
- Unroll pizza dough on a floured surface and brush with butter. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar and cinnamon. Starting at wide end, roll dough up jelly roll style. With a sharp knife, cut into 8 equal slices. Arrange slices cut side up in cake pan.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and immediately invert onto a serving platter. Be careful: sugar is very hot. Allow to cool slightly and serve warm.
Refrigerated pizza crust comes in a tube and can usually be found in the dairy section of your supermarket near the refrigerated biscuits.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This mouthwatering dish features an all-star summer line-up of zucchini, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and more. To say that our All-Star Zucchini is flavorful is an understatement! It's just as amazing on its own as it is served over a bed of pasta. Yum!