Easy Baked Churros
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you ready for a party in your belly? These Easy Baked Churros are the recipe to make it happen! These are delicious and ALWAYS a favorite. Give them a try and get the party started!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and ground cinnamon; set aside.
- With your hands, roll each biscuit into a 9-inch rope. Dip in melted butter, and coat with sugar mixture.Twist several times, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!