Lemony Cream Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
Bake up a little pastry magic with our recipe for Lemony Cream Puffs. These easy pastry puffs are stuffed with a light lemon cream that's unbelievably good. Of course, we like to make them even better by drizzling them with raspberry topping. It's a dessert you just can't miss out on!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant lemon pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam, warmed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, bring water, butter, and salt to a boil. Add flour all at once and stir quickly with a wooden spoon until mixture forms a ball; remove from heat.
- Add one egg at a time and beat well after each addition. When dough is smooth, spoon 12 mounds (about 1/4 cup each) onto 2 baking sheets.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown and puffy. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, whisk lemon pudding and milk until well mixed. Add whipped topping and mix until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Using a sharp knife, cut about 1 inch off top of each cream puff and reserve top. Fill each puff with equal amounts of lemon mixture, replace tops, and chill at least 1 hour before serving. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and drizzle with raspberry sauce when ready to serve.
- Can't get enough lemony goodness? Our Sunny Lemon Cake recipe collection is here to help!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 178
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 4.6g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 81mg 27 %
- Sodium 227mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 5.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!