Caramel Apple Ring
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know those caramel apples that are so popular at fall harvest festivals and fairs? Well, we've come up with a unique way to enjoy those same flavors in a totally easy and shareable form. Our Caramel Apple Ring features everything you love - apples, caramel, and even a sprinkle of nuts!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Unroll crescent rolls. Place wide end of triangles in middle of pan, forming a ring, overlapping dough as necessary.
- Spoon pie filling into center of each triangle. Drizzle with 1/4 cup caramel sauce. Top pie filling with dollops of cream cheese mixture. Bring small ends of triangles over mixture, tucking ends under.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Drizzle with remaining caramel sauce and top with peanuts.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.