White Chocolate Raspberry Bundles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're in for a surprise with this tasty treat. White Chocolate Raspberry Bundles are an easy dessert that you will want to enjoy over and over!
What You'll Need:
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, (from a 17.25-ounce box) thawed for 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cup chopped walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry out to a 12-inch square; cut square into four 6-inch squares. Place 1 tablespoon raspberry preserves, 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, and 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts in center of each square. Bring pastry corners together and gently twist the dough to seal; fan out the corners. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes, then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.