Walnut Peach Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 1 prepared (9-inch) shortbread pie crust
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) plus 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup finely ground walnuts
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 can (29 ounces) peach halves, well drained
- 1/3 cup peach jam
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, beat 1/4 cup butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in nuts and raisins.
- Spoon into pie crust and arrange peaches cut side down on the top.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until tart is brown and set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, combine jam, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon butter over low heat until the butter is melted, stirring constantly, then brush over tart.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!