Apple Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Watch their faces when you bring Apple Cream Pie to the table and tell them you're cooking and eating lighter!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cold low-fat milk
- 2 (4-serving) packages instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 (9-inch) prepared reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
What to Do
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl; with a wire whisk or an electric beater, gradually beat in the milk until smooth. Add pudding mix and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Beat 1 to 2 more minutes then spread evenly into pie crust.
- In a medium bowl, mix apple pie filling and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Spread evenly over pudding mixture. Cover and chill 4 hours, or until set. Store any leftover pie in refrigerator.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.