We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The only thing better than pie and chocolate chip cookies separately - is pie and chocolate chip cookies together in one dish! Everyone will fall in love with this recipe for Cookie Pie, we know because it's been a favorite at our bake sales for years.
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick (4 oz.) butter or margarine, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 package (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 butter-flavored Ready-Crust pie crust
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl, beat eggs with mixer until foamy. Add flour and sugars, beating until blended. Blend in melted butter or margarine. Add chocolate chips and walnuts and mix.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and bake for 1 hour.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!