Impossible Cheese Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The best part about baking up an "impossible pie" is that there's hardly any work involved. All you have to do is blend all the ingredients together and bake. Our Impossible Cheese Pie isn't just simple to prepare, it's also simply delicious. It's so rich and creamy!
What You'll Need
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/3 cup biscuit baking mix
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10-inch deep dish pie plate.
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until no streaks remain. Pour batter into the prepared pie plate and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Turn off oven heat and allow pie to remain in oven for 1 hour before removing. Chill.
- Serve plain, with your favorite topping or berries.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love to make pancakes from scratch, then you'll love our Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes! These easy pancakes are going to make breakfast time that much sweeter! The juicy blueberries, and perfectly creamy cream cheese make these pancakes the most decadent breakfast ever served.