Mint Brownie Pie a la Mode
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mint, chocolate, and ice cream form an irresistible trio in this decadent dessert. I guarantee that it'll be a hands-down favorite with your gang.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Melt sugar and butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat; stir in dark chocolate chips until melted. Add eggs and flour, stirring until just blended. Stir in vanilla and 1 cup mint chocolate chips. Pour into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 28 minutes or until set. (Pie will not test done with a wooden toothpick.) Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge sauce. Sprinkle with additional mint chocolate chips before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!