PB&J Ice Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Name two things that kids love...peanut butter and jelly, and ice cream, right? Just imagine how they'll react when you serve up this PB&J Ice Cream Pie! They'll love you for it!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.9-ounce) package peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup strawberry topping, divided
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
What to Do
- Place cookies in a food processor; finely crush then transfer to a medium bowl. Add butter; mix well.
- Press half the crumb mixture over the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate to form a crust. Freeze until firm.
- Spoon half the strawberrry topping on crust and spread with softened ice cream. Spoon remaining strawberry topping over ice cream and sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture, pressing down lightly. Top with chopped peanuts.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm. Just before serving, remove from freezer and soften for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.