PB&J Ice Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Name two things that kids love...peanut butter and jelly, and ice cream, right? Just imagine how they'll react when you serve up this PB&J Ice Cream Pie! They'll love you for it!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.9-ounce) package peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup strawberry topping, divided
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
What to Do
- Place cookies in a food processor; finely crush then transfer to a medium bowl. Add butter; mix well.
- Press half the crumb mixture over the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate to form a crust. Freeze until firm.
- Spoon half the strawberrry topping on crust and spread with softened ice cream. Spoon remaining strawberry topping over ice cream and sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture, pressing down lightly. Top with chopped peanuts.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm. Just before serving, remove from freezer and soften for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 808
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41g 63 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 86 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 12g 25 %
- Cholesterol 68mg 23 %
- Sodium 464mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 102g 34 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 59g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.