We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 15 Min
This luscious Strawberry Pie tastes berry patch fresh! It's a southern baking classic that's sure to be an easy favorite coast to coast at dessert time.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake deep-dish pie shell, thawed
- 1 (4-serving) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in half
What To Do:
- Bake pie shell according to package directions; set aside to cool.
- In a medium saucepan, combine remaining ingredients, except strawberries, over medium heat. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until gelatin has dissolved and mixture is clear, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let cool about 5 minutes. Stir in strawberries then pour into baked pie shell.
- Chill at least 4 hours, or until set. Serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Before serving, why not top each slice with a dollop of whipped topping and a whole strawberry?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?