Sunny Party Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for an easy-to-throw-together pie that's full of sunshine? Our Sunny Party Pie will do the trick!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving-size) package lemon-flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 to 5 drops yellow food color (optional)
- 1 (8-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, prepared gelatin according to package directions; refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Gently fold in 2 cups whipped topping and yellow food color, if desired. Stir in mandarin oranges and pour into pie crust. Refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
Love the sparkle and sunshine of a citrus dessert? Why not try our Sunny Lemon Squares for another yummy option?
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!