Quick and Easy Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Quick and Easy Pie is a lip-smacking make-ahead wonder! There's no baking involved and it's made from just four decadent ingredients...could it get any better?
What You'll Need
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (6-ounce) chocolate pie crust
- 1 (11.75-ounce) jar chocolate ice cream topping
- 3 (1.4-ounce) English toffee candy bars, chopped
- 8 maraschino cherries with stems
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Spoon vanilla ice cream into crust. Cover and freeze 3 hours, or until ice cream is firm.
- Evenly spread ice cream topping over ice cream; sprinkle with chopped candy. Freeze 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
- Top each serving with a dollop of whipped topping and a maraschino cherry. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.