Raisin Cheesecake Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a perfect combo! This pie has that special holiday taste and look, but you can enjoy it any time. Just a hint: For a really fresh taste I like to spread on the topping just before serving.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, beat together the sour cream, granulated sugar, eggs, flour, spices, and salt. Stir in the raisins and pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- To make topping, cream the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Fold in the whipped cream. Spread evenly over top of pie. Serve immediately or chill before serving.
It's fine to use a store-bought pie shell.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 598
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37g 57 %
- Saturated Fat 19g 95 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.3g 15 %
- Cholesterol 165mg 55 %
- Sodium 270mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 63g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 45g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.