Sweet Potato Custard Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you want something a little different from the traditional sweet potato pie you make, try this Sweet Potato Custard Pie. It's simple to bake and makes for a super holiday pie!
What You'll Need
- 1 (29-ounce) can sweet potatoes or yams, drained
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake deep-dish pie shell, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the pie shell. Beat with an electric beater on medium speed until smooth and well mixed; pour into pie shell.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until the center is set. Allow to cool slightly and serve warm, or allow to cool then cover and chill until ready to serve.
Top your pie with some marshmallows to add a bit of sweet taste on top!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 548
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 8.2g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 25 %
- Cholesterol 84mg 28 %
- Sodium 390mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 88g 29 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.7g 15 %
- Sugars 46g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!