We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
You won't find "bumbleberries" at any of your local grocery stores! That's 'cause they aren't real! A Bumbleberry Pie is basically a pie made from a few different kinds of berries. In other words, it's a mixed berry pie. In our version, we use blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries and it's delicious!
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated rolled pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 1 (4-serving-size) package blackberry or blueberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries, divided
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries, divided
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate, pressing crust firmly into plate; flute edges. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine gelatin, sugar, cornstarch, ginger ale, and 1/2 cup each of blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries. Bring to a boil and cook 5 to 6 minutes, or until berries have broken apart and mixture has thickened, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and let cool about 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining berries and spoon into pie crust.
- Chill at least 4 hours, or until set. Serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 333
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 5.3g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 289mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.