We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Here's an exciting twist on a time-tested classic. Our recipe for Tiramisu Pie takes the smooth and creamy, coffee flavored texture of tiramisu and combines it with a buttery graham cracker crust from a delightful Italian dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) container fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 6 ladyfingers, split
- 1/2 cup strong black coffee
- 1 tablespoon brandy extract
- 1 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1-ounce) square semi-sweet chocolate, shaved
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, combine ricotta cheese, sugar, and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs and mix until blended.
- Arrange ladyfingers on bottom of pie crust and drizzle with coffee and brandy extract.
- Pour cheese mixture over ladyfingers and bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until the center is nearly set. Cool on a wire rack, then cover and chill for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Cover with a thin layer of whipped topping and top with shaved chocolate just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!