Triple Cookie Ice Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cookies and pie in one dessert? We know... it sounds too good to be true! This recipe for Triple Cookie Ice Cream Pie is just as incredible as it sounds. With plenty of chocolate, graham crackers, and vanilla ice cream, this is the dessert recipe you'll want to pull out on a hot, lazy summer day.
What You'll Need
- 1 (7.25-ounce) package butter cookies (about 24 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 chewy chocolate chip cookies, coarsely chopped
- 6 chocolate-covered graham crackers, coarsely chopped
- 1 (11.5-ounce) package double chocolate chips (1-3/4 cups)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Process cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Add melted butter; pulse 3 times or until blended. Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 8 minutes; cool completely on a wire rack.
- Combine ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, and graham crackers in a large bowl; spoon into prepared crust. Cover and freeze 8 hours or until firm. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Just before serving, combine chocolate chips and next 3 ingredients in a medium glass bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice. Add vanilla, stirring until blended and smooth. Serve sauce warm with pie.
Lickety-Split Ice Cream Pie: To make this pie's prep time even shorter, try using a premade vanilla wafer crust or chocolate sandwich cookie crust instead of making it yourself. You can also save time by using 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite cookie chunk ice cream instead of stirrin' up your own.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.