Barbecued Chicken Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In the time it takes to have pizza delivered to your home, you can already have this tasty pizza on the table. Convenience products make it super quick!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 medium-sized red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Combine chicken and barbecue sauce; let stand 15 minutes.
- Place bread shell on a baking sheet. Spread chicken mixture over bread shell. Top with cheese and remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!