Grilled Mediterranean Pizzas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fire up your taste buds and your grill and make our trendy, yet easy Grilled Mediterranean Pizzas. These easy do-it-yourself pizzas deliver smiles!
What You'll Need
- 4 (6-inch) pitas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup garlic and herb cheese spread
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cooked sliced chicken
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 cup quartered artichokes, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, slivered
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Brush flat side of each pita with oil and place on a large piece of aluminum foil. Apply cheese spread evenly over each pita, then evenly distribute chicken, red peppers, artichokes, mozzarella cheese, and basil over each.
- Place foil on grill, close grill cover, and grill pizzas 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust begins to crisp. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.