Gifts from the Garden Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This homemade pizza packed with healthy veggies is the perfect easy weeknight meal that's sure to get your family to the table. Gifts from the Garden Pizza tastes so good, they won't even think about the fact that they're eating their veggies.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza shell
- 1 cup pizza sauce (see Note)
- 1 (2 ¼-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (2-1/2-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (2.8-ounce) container French-fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place pizza shell on a pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce and top evenly with black olives, mushrooms, and roasted peppers. Sprinkle with cheese and French-fried onions.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp and golden. Slice and serve.
Use our recipe for Homemade Pizza Sauce or any ready-made pizza sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 391
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 10g 21 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 1,084mg 45 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 4.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!