Mediterranean Chicken Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Save the day with this great way to disguise leftovers-a ready-made pizza crust with lots of yummy toppings. It's so easy!
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup pasta sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian cheese-flavored pizza bread shell
- 4 cooked chicken cutlets, shredded
- 1 cup sliced jarred roasted red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Spread pasta sauce over bread shell, leaving a 1-inch border. Sprinkle shredded chicken over shell. Top bread with peppers, olives, and oregano; sprinkle with cheese.
- Place pizza directly on oven rack in center of oven. Bake 10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese melts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.