Mediterranean Chicken Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Save the day with this great way to disguise leftovers-a ready-made pizza crust with lots of yummy toppings. It's so easy!
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup pasta sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian cheese-flavored pizza bread shell
- 4 cooked chicken cutlets, shredded
- 1 cup sliced jarred roasted red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Spread pasta sauce over bread shell, leaving a 1-inch border. Sprinkle shredded chicken over shell. Top bread with peppers, olives, and oregano; sprinkle with cheese.
- Place pizza directly on oven rack in center of oven. Bake 10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese melts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a holiday stuffing recipe that'll surely "shape up" your spread and get you lots of "oohs" and "aahs." Our Bundt Pan Stuffing is fancy looking and downright delicious. It's a homemade stuffing that'll be talked about all year long!