Mexican Shrimp Flatbread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Trendy flatbreads are all the rage at restaurants and our easy Mexican Shrimp Flatbread will turn mealtime into a fiesta. Made from readily available ingredients we probably have in our fridge, these fresh tasting appetizers will win you raves.
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) package refrigerated pizza, thin crust
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeds removed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces frozen, cooked shrimp, thawed, and tails removed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 10 x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust and press into prepared baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, combine cilantro, olive oil, garlic, jalapeno and salt, blend until smooth. Brush 2 tablespoons of cilantro mixture on crust and set aside.
- Pour remaining ingredients into a medium bowl. Add shrimp, corn, tomato, and onion, mix well. Evenly spoon onto prepared crust, and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Looking for more easy weeknight dinners? Check out our free eCookbook, Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!