No Rules Cheese Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The rules are yours to bend with No-Rules Cheese Pizza. Top your homemade pizza or not. Make it your favorite way.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10- to 11-ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- If dough is frozen, thaw at room temperature in a plastic bag for 3 to 4 hours; keep out of direct sunlight.
- Using your fingertips or the heel of your hand, spread thawed dough to cover bottom of prepared pizza pan. Push dough up to pan edges, forming a rim. If dough is too sticky, dust it and your hands lightly with flour. With a fork, prick dough 15 to 20 times then brush with olive oil.
- Spread sauce evenly over prepared dough. Top with Parmesan cheese then mozzarella cheese (and other favorite toppings, if desired). Sprinkle with basil and oregano.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until toppings are heated through and crust is crisp and brown. Slice and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.