Roasted Rainbow Cauliflower
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roasting vegetables is a great way to to prepare them, as it allows the natural sugars to develop. It's even better when the veggies you're cooking have a rainbow of colors, like these yellow and purple varieties of cauliflower. It's almost too pretty to eat...almost!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head Rainbow cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Add cauliflower and gently toss until evenly coated. Place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender, turning once halfway through cooking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We really went "over the top" with this open-faced sandwich. Our Over-the-Top Chicken Caesar Melt is a fill-ya-up main dish that was inspired by all the easy and convenient ingredients in the freezer aisle. It's made with flavorful Texas toast that gets topped with yummy ingredients like chicken, cheese, onion rings, and more. It's a must-make!
- Fried Cabbage
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Amish Pickled Beets
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Buttery Cabbage
- Cauliflower Griddle Cakes
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Baked Eggplant
- Pizza Zucchini Boats