Polynesian Popcorn Shrimp Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love the convenience of frozen pizza, not to mention all the yummy varieties that are available in our markets. For this recipe, we transformed an already-delicious cheese pizza into something a little more gourmet-tasting with the addition of pineapple and popcorn shrimp. Finish it off with a drizzle of Thai chili sauce and you've hit the jackpot!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) frozen cheese pizza
- 1 1/2 cups frozen popcorn shrimp
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks, thawed and cut in half
- 1/4 cup Thai chili sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place pizza on baking sheet. Top evenly with shrimp and pineapple.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes, or until crust is golden and shrimp are crispy. Drizzle with chili sauce, then serve.
For more quick, easy, and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!