Roasted Chicken and White Bean Pizzas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our rotisserie Roasted Chicken and White Bean Pizzas are a novel change of pace from traditional pizzeria-style pizzas. Packed with protein and fresh herbs and veggies, these are great main dish suppers.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) can great Northern beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 teaspoons fresh or dried rosemary
- 3 (7") prebaked pizza crusts
- 1 cup shredded fresh spinach (see note)
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded sharp provolone cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Process beans and next 3 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Toss together chopped chicken and rosemary in a large bowl.
- Spread 1/3 cup bean mixture evenly over each pizza crust, and top evenly with chicken mixture, shredded spinach, and shredded cheese.
- Transfer pizza directly to center rack of oven using a baking sheet with no sides as a giant spatula. Bake 12 minutes or until crusts are golden. Serve immediately.
To shred spinach, tightly roll spinach leaves, and slice thinly with a knife or kitchen shears to make long shreds.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.