Seafood Lover's Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade Seafood Lover's Pizza delivers a creamy cheese spread topped with fresh seafood that bakes up in no time to impress your guests as an appetizer or your family as a light dinner.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (12-inch round) prepared pizza shell
- 6 ounces flaked crabmeat
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (see Notes)
- 1/4 pound medium-sized cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, pesto sauce, Parmesan cheese, and pepper; beat with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly over pizza shell. Sprinkle with crabmeat and cheese then top with shrimp.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown, and cheese is melted.
Makes 6 to 8 slices.
You can use Monterey Jack or almost any other shredded cheese you prefer on this pizza. And we like to drizzle the pizza with extra pesto sauce after baking, just before slicing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone will love our fancy-sounding but easy-to-make Broccoli and Ham Quiche, whether you serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And since you can combine the ingredients in advance and store them in a plastic storage bag in the freezer until you're ready to thaw and bake it off, it makes an extra easy Easter meal!