Southwestern BBQ Chicken Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Using prepared chicken and pizza crust gets this recipe on the table in only 15 minutes. Southwestern BBQ Chicken Pizza will be a guaranteed hit!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package prebaked Italian cheese-flavored pizza bread shell
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 (9-ounce) packages precooked Southwest-flavored chicken breast strips, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place bread shell on a large baking sheet; spread 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over crust.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce and the chicken in a bowl, coating well. Spoon chicken mixture over shell; top with cheese and cilantro.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.