The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
The Cheese-Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese
Turkey Club Pizzazz
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
What do we get when we put some "z"s on our pizza? We get pizzazz. And turkey, bacon, and Cheddar cheese are just the right way to do it!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12- to 14-inch) prepared pizza shell, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound sliced deli turkey breast, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium-sized tomato, chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
- Place the pizza shell on a pizza pan and sprinkle evenly with the cheese. Top with the turkey and sprinkle with the bacon bits. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and brown.
- Top with the shredded lettuce and chopped tomato, cut, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.