Carolina Barbecue Wrap
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got the best pulled pork recipe for summer! Our 3-ingredient Carolina Barbecue Wraps are a bold, delicious flavor for your next backyard barbecue. It's easy to make, but the guests will think you spent hours in the kitchen. We say this is the best pulled pork recipe because we know it's a meal you'll eat while making memories to last a life time, and that's what good food is all about.
What You'll Need
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 (20-ounce) containers refrigerated cooked pulled pork barbecue
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place tortillas on work surface. Evenly divide pulled pork onto center of tortilla; sprinkle evenly with scallions.
- Fold bottom of tortilla up over pork mixture, then fold both sides over, envelope-style; roll up firmly. Place wraps seam side down in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until pork is heated through. Cut each in half and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Prefer a softer shell? Cover the dish with aluminum foil before baking. If you want the shell to have a bit of crisp to it, keep the dish uncovered.
- We've got a 2-Minute Slaw recipe that will make the perfect side dish for our Carolina Barbecue Wraps.
- No backyard shindig is complete with our Secret Ingredient Iced Tea!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)