Firecracker Barbecued Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"™
What You'll Need
- 1 (2-pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a sharp knife, cut a criss-cross diamond pattern into the top of pork about 1/4-inch deep. Season pork roast with salt and pepper and place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour half the barbecue mixture over the pork.
- Roast 25 minutes, then pour the remaining sauce over the pork. Continue roasting 15 to 20 minutes more or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F. to 160 degrees F. Let roast sit 5 to 10 minutes, then slice and serve with sauce from pan.
Check This Out!
- Talk about a tasty and easy pork recipe! Plus, we've got the best warm weather go-alongs to complete the meal! So you have to check out cool and collected Garbage Pasta Salad, because a throw-together sensation everyone will love!
- And, we've got a southern favorite that you'll love spreading a little butter on. Yup, we're talking about our Country Corn Bread! It's a downhome tradition that'll go perfect with this yummy pork recipe!
- Did our Firecracker Barbecue Pork satisfy? We sure hope so! Tell us all about it in the comments below!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Need some dessert ideas? Download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 376
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 3.4g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 33g 66 %
- Cholesterol 83mg 28 %
- Sodium 465mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 32g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!