Stuffed Pork Chops
Cook these stuffed pork chops in the oven for a weeknight dinner everyone will love.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If your family is getting tired of the same meals week after week, give this delicious recipe for baked stuffed pork chops a try. This dish is made with just a few simple ingredients, and yet the flavor is anything but one-dimensional. The stuffing is brimming with buttery vegetable flavor, and the pork chops come out perfectly cooked every time with this recipe. You can even use boneless pork chops for this recipe if you want to, making this dish even more versatile.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 large rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups corn bread stuffing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 1-inch-thick pork loin chops (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
- Nonstick cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.- In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the celery and onion, and saute for 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Add the stuffing, parsley, water, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well.
- Cut a deep pocket in the side of each pork chop. Season the chops with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper, and stuff each one with an equal amount of the corn bread mixture.
- Place the chops in the baking dish and coat with the nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until golden and cooked through. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- For more delicious pork recipes, make our Pork Chops Sheet Pan Dinner, our Southwestern Pork Chops, or our Brown-Sugar Glazed Pork Roast.
- Need a side dish? Make our Southern Potato Bake, our Creamy Spinach Casserole, or our Honey Bourbon Carrots!
- How about this Double Chocolate Layer Cake to finish things off?