Company Pork Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't let the name fool you, 'cause this pork tenderloin is fancy enough to serve to company but certainly just as at-home on your weeknight dinner table. The simple blend of Asian seasonings will make this dish one of your favorite Chinese pork recipes.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup bottled sweet-and-sour (duck) sauce
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (see Note)
- 2 pork tenderloins (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, then coat foil with cooking spray.
- In a measuring cup, combine sweet-and-sour sauce, soy sauce, and ground red pepper; mix well. Place pork on baking sheet and pour half sauce over top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until little pink remains for medium-well, or no pink remains for well-done. Slice thinly and serve topped with remaining sauce.
- If you like a spicier sauce, add more ground red pepper.
- Want even more tasty pork recipes like this easy pork tenderloin recipe? Then check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.