One Pot Italian Feast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We think you're gonna love the classic Italian seasonings and spices we use in our One Pot Italian Feast. Plus, the hearty stewed tomatoes, flavorful Italian sausage, and filling pasta noodles makes this a recipe worth feasting on.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound Italian sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup natural rice vinegar
- 1 (14-ounce) can stewed tomatoes with Italian seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, cook sausage, onion, celery, garlic, and pepper until sausage is browned. Add vinegar and cook until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in tomatoes and water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, add penne, cover and simmer 12 minutes, or until penne is just tender, stirring occasionally. Top with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese and serve.
Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)