Double Delight Pineapple Ham Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Double Delight Pineapple Ham Bake is really two treats in one. It's a tropical tasting main dish recipe, that can be turned into an awesome bread pudding dessert by simply leaving out the ham. Either way, it's a keeper!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-1/2-pound) fully-cooked boneless ham, cut into 6 slices
- 6 slices white bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in syrup, undrained
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place ham slices evenly in bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over ham slices. Bake, uncovered, 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 557
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 61 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 23g 45 %
- Cholesterol 267mg 89 %
- Sodium 857mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 66g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 52g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!