Double Delight Pineapple Ham Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Double Delight Pineapple Ham Bake is really two treats in one. It's a tropical tasting main dish recipe, that can be turned into an awesome bread pudding dessert by simply leaving out the ham. Either way, it's a keeper!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-1/2-pound) fully-cooked boneless ham, cut into 6 slices
- 6 slices white bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in syrup, undrained
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place ham slices evenly in bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over ham slices. Bake, uncovered, 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 557
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 61 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 23g 45 %
- Cholesterol 267mg 89 %
- Sodium 857mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 66g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 52g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!