Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What makes these baked pork chops one of our most-requested pork chop recipes? We think it's the flavorful combination of the seasoned bread crumb coating and the homemade, cheesy cream sauce. These company-fancy Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops are so easy, that they make for a great weeknight dish too!
What You'll Need:
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared minced garlic
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper.
In a small, shallow bowl, stir together milk and mustard. Dip pork chops in milk mixture; coat in bread crumbs. Place pork chops on prepared baking sheet.
Bake pork chops 25 to 30 minutes, or until medium or desired doneness beyond that.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat; add garlic and saute 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in cream and cheese; reduce heat to low, and simmer 3 to 4 minutes (do not boil). Whisk in remaining butter until melted. Serve over chops and garnish with chopped parsley.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!
- Country Ham with Red Eye Gravy
- Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Skillet Barbecued Pork
- Backyard Salami and Pepper Roast
- Country-Style Ribs with Zesty BBQ Sauce
- T.L.C. Barbecued Ribs
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Incredible Italian Sausage Recipes: 19 Recipes with Sausage
- Balsamic Pork Chops
- Mouth-Watering Pork Chops